Why CCNA Course:
Most IT companies in the world globally use Cisco Services and products. As a general survey, Approx 80% of IT companies use Cisco Devices globally in their enterprise infrastructure. Cisco is a leading innovation and research company in networking technology. The continuous effort and the ultimate level of support to the business. In terms of Business to Business support, Cisco ranks Top among IT companies. Cisco is responsible for millions of jobs worldwide. That is why Cisco technology course like CCNA Course Training is really in huge demand.
CCNA Course Demand:
Due to the high usage of Cisco products like Router Switches, Servers, firewalls, etc, the professionals who can design and deploy complex networks are also getting good opportunities worldwide. Network Engineers in the united states have a starting range of salary of 43,000 USD Per year to a maximum salary of 127,000 per year. A network engineer with less than 2 years of experience can earn approx 50000 USD in the united states. Also if a network engineer has an experience of more than two years and less than 5 years can earn a salary of approx 65000 USD. A network engineer with an experience of more than 5 years and less than 10 Years can earn a salary of 85,000 USD Per year. A network engineer who has an experience between 10 years to 15 years can earn a salary of 1,00,000 USD per year. And a network engineer with an experience of more than 15 years and between 20 years can earn 113,000 USD per year.
According to the market surveys, the Average Salary for Packages with the designation is as follows:
- Computer Networks Architect: 95,100 USD Per Year Approx.
- Network Administrator: 85,400 USD Per Year Approx.
- Network Analyst: 84,300 USD Per Year Approx.
- Network Engineer: 83,200 USD Per Year Approx.
- Network Engineering Manager: 112,000 USD Per Year Approx.
- Network Security Systems Manager: 111,000 USD Per Year Approx.
- Network Specialist: 90,500 USD Per Year Approx.
- Network Technician: 73,500 USD Per Year Approx.
- Wireless Consultant: 109,000 USD Per Year Approx.
How to start a Career in Networking Technology:
Above you can see the job status of the networking technology. CCNA is one of the most important certifications of cisco. This is an entry-level certification of core networking technology. CCNA Course is available online as well as offline, which includes the fundamentals of networking, Routing technology, switching technology, routing protocols, switching protocols, LAN Setup, Enterprise setup, etc. Those who want to make a career in networking technology have to start their career with CCNA Course and certification after CCNA. It validates your skills and knowledge in hardware and networking, offered by Cisco. The certification and training enhance and validates your skills and knowledge of Cisco-Related Technology.
There are total 6 modules in CCNA Course, which are as follows:
- Network Fundamentals: Routing Technology, Switching Technology, Cabling and connections, TCP and UDP, IP Addressing (IPV6 and IPV4).
- IP Connectivity: IP Routing and its Protocols, OSPF V2
- IP Services: NTP, DHCP, QoS, SNMP
- Security Fundamentals: Virtual Private Networks (VPNs), wireless security, port security
- Network Access: VLANs and trunking, EtherChannel
- Automation and Programmability: REST APIs, Puppet, Chef, JSON, SDN
Jobs for CCNA certified Engineers:
IF you are pursuing CCNA Course or have completed CCNA Course with Certification, you can apply for several job profiles in the It industry, which are as follows:
- Systems Engineer: Every organization has an IT Office and it requires the management of different types of hardware in networking technology. There are different types of infrastructures and devices used in an organization. System engineer manages and deploys this kind of network. The work is to maintain the backup and security of the systems. They offer support to the organization to third and second-level employees within the organizations.
- Network Administrator: A professional who maintains the company’s computer networks, or a group of computer systems connected with one and operated to fulfill the organization’s needs. Network Administrators can maintain, deploy, configure, set up, and troubleshoot the computer networks and employ network security to keep the secure networks.
- Technical Support Engineers: With the advancement of technology and companies adopting the latest technology in networking, which needs support and technical advice. In this, an engineer helps the organization troubleshoot and support hardware or networks. All this is done on call and remotely.
- Information Technology (IT) Manager: The IT manager is a professional who is responsible to plan and manage all the activities of the organization related to information technology. IT managers must have multiple IT skills including data processing and maintenance, Operation management and handling, and testing and analysis of the virtual secure environment.
- Senior Network Engineer: The Senior IT manager coordinates the whole IT – Network team. The whole IT Department depends on the senior network engineer. The senior Network engineer allots the task to different teams to deploy maintain and troubleshoot the complete IT infrastructure. A senior network engineer must have good knowledge and experience in the networking field. He is responsible for the complete enterprise infrastructure.
- Network Security Specialist: The IT Specialist must protect the IT infrastructure from cyber attacks and malware. You have to detect and resolve, any IT-related issues to the network security and issues related to the IT infrastructure of the organizations. You must have a high level of command over network security technology to solve the issues related to network security. Malware and cyber attacks are all of a sudden, you must know how to set up a perfect system, which is unbreakable and hackers cannot able to penetrate the network security system designed by you.
What to do after doing the CCNA Course?
There are some of the options available after doing CCNA. In the first choice, you can apply for the jobs mentioned above. The second option is that you can do further study for the other professional and expert level of courses for the networking technology like CCNP or CCIE or also you can try for the Firewall or cloud courses. There is the following course you can do after CCNA, are as follows:
- CCNP: CCNP is the professional-level certification of Cisco. CCNP is cisco certified network professional, which validates your knowledge and skills, by covering the core concepts of the technology area, while also providing the focused skills over the technology, which includes the following:
- CCNP Enterprise: CCNP Enterprise is designed to prove the skills and knowledge in enterprise network technology.
- CCNP Data Center
- CCNP Security
- CCNP Service Provider
- CCNP Collaboration
- Cisco Certified CyberOps Professional
- Cisco Certified DevNet Professional
- CCIE: Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert is a series of network technological certifications, for senior network experts, who can design, deploy, manage, build, implement and troubleshoot complex network infrastructures. CCIE is one of the topmost certifications in networking technology. After doing CCIE, you can be an internetworking expert, who can work as a senior network manager, Level 3 Engineer, etc. There are the following certifications available in the CCIE with different tracks:
- CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure
- CCIE Wireless
- CCIE Data Center
- CCIE Security
- CCIE Service Provider
- CCIE Collaboration
- Study for Firewall Technology of Different Vendors: Firewall is a part of network security technology, like Cisco ASA Firewall, Firepower threat defense FTD, Palo Alto Firewall, Fortigate Firewall, Checkpoint firewall, Sophos Firewall, and many others. Palo Alto is one of the most demanded firewalls in networking technology because it is a next-generation firewall and much smarter than any firewall. Well, there are several firewall technologies you can study after CCNA Course are:
- Cisco ASA Firewall (Also Part of CCNP Security): Cisco ASA is an ordinary firewall device.
- Firepower threat defense FTD (Also Part of CCNP Security): FTD is a smart next-generation firewall device.
- Palo Alto Firewall: Palo Alto Firewall is a smart next-generation firewall device. Certifications include the PCNSA and PCNSE
- Fortigate/Fortinet Firewall: Fortinet Firewall is a smart next-generation firewall device Certifications Included are NSE 1, NSE 2, NSE 3, NSE 4, NSE 5, NSE 6, NSE 7, and NSE 8.
- Checkpoint firewall: Certifications Included are CCSA and CCSE
- Sophos Firewall.
- Cloud Computing: After doing the CCNA Course one can move to cloud-related technologies. The cloud is also a great platform for network engineers. After the covid situation, the cloud and its related technologies are in huge demand. Also, cloud security is a good preference for cloud engineers these days. You can do the following cloud courses after the CCNA Course:
- AWS: Amazon web services are one of the best platforms that offer flexible, reliable, scalable, easy-to-use, and, cost-effective cloud computing solutions for b2b businesses. ad the demand for cloud-related services is increasing, the cloud experts are also getting high salaries.
- Cloud Azure: Microsoft Cloud Azure is a cloud computing platform for cloud engineers, Which provides a range of cloud services, including computing, analytics, storage, and networking.
You have different choices if you have done the CCNA course from a reputed training company and achieved the Certification.
The eligible person for CCNA Certification and Training?
Officially CCNA doesn’t have any prerequisite for CCNA certification and also you don’t need any degree or diploma to start it. You can join CCNA Courses from a training institute and some of them start from very basic like the OSI model which is not even included in the certifications. CCNA certifications are valid for 3 years after passing the exam. If you are a non-technical person, you can start your career through online or offline hands-on training-based tutorials for the CCNA. That is not a matter that you are a technically sound person because there are several non-technical people, who are doing the jobs in good companies after CCNA Course.
CCNA Course and Training:
There are two different things, one is self-study and the other is studying under an expert. A person under the guidance of experts in networking technology can perform better in both exams and interviews. Also during his job time after the CCNA Course, he has done under the guidance of experts, will have more knowledge and must know about the core concepts of core networks, and also has a good command of troubleshooting the problems in networks. Also if you are looking to appear in the certification exam of CCNA, if you have done training and practice under the guidance of an expert, you may pass on the first attempt. Secondly, study via study material is also completely available on the cisco website for self-study. But It will not be that effective and also timing consuming. So, better to join the CCN Course from any reputed institution.
CCNA Certification After CCNA Course:
CCNA exam code is CCNA 200-301, which is also known as the Implementing and Administering Cisco Networking Technologies. CCNA 200-301 is a single exam, which has a total of 120 Questions, which can be registered from the official website of Pearson VUE. The topics and modules covered are already discussed above. The exam price is approx 300 USD only.
Why JNTech Networks Training for CCNA Course:
JNtech Networks is one of the leading training institutes, known for the CCNA 200-301 classes at Noida. They provide both online as well as offline training classes for the CCNA. The trainers are having more than 9 years of experience in networking technology. They have the largest setup of the lab in Noida. If someone wants to join offline support, he/she can join the mentor-based offline classes for the best hands-on experience in the same. The real-time issues taken into consideration in the training are dedicated to real-time issues. Smart classrooms are available for the training classes. The continuous mock tests are taken weekly to check the performance of the students, who are taking classes at JNtech. Students from all over the world are studying at JNtech Networks for the CCNA Course which has trained more than 5000+ successful students worldwide in online as well as offline sessions.
For more information about any training or inquiry related to CCNA Courses, Please Contact Below: