DATA SCIENCE TRAINING COURSES
Get the Data Science training from JNtech Networks. We will help you to become a professional in advanced Python and Data Science, as it is completely based on python. We are having the trainers having more than 5 years of experience in Data Science, Deep Learning, Machine Learning using Python. They are the industry expert, who knows, how to train students for the industry so that they will get a good job instantly after getting the training form the JNech Networks.
We will help you to work on the real-time and the project-based training in JNtech Networks. We also provide a job-based training with a job placement too.
Data Science Training Institute
Data is the fresh oil and every industry aspires to generate meaning insights to analyse their industry to stay equal to the modern-day business operations. This need has created a huge demand fora data scientist in the industry. JNTech Networks offers you an innovative and best data science certification to become a data scientist professional.
Being one of the best data scientists course providers in Delhi NCR, we use world-class technology services from experts in the field. Our faculties carry an experience of decades and are well versed in the domain.
Why should you choose JNTech Networks?
Since Data Science is more about having an inquisitive mindset, our faculties mould the student’s mind to be a questioner, innovator to make discoveries and learn new things. We focus on skills that can improve analytics and statistical skills but also better soft skills.
Data Scientist as a career is on boost since 2017 and increased more than 150% since then. We follow a practice that is compatible with data science course beginners, which involves
- Video Tutorials – We provide video tutorials that are recorded simultaneously which gives an upper hand for the student to view missed lectures again and even re-watch them for revision.
- Live Webinars – Exclusively for the students, we arrange webinars for better interaction with students.
- Case Study ¬– The training is based on the current market and industry standards, so we make sure to offer a case study for students to learn better and stay updated.
- Interactive Sessions – Live projects, curriculum-based classes and live industry projects make us two-way communicators to students making it easy to learn.
- 24×7 Lab Facility – Our labs are well equipped with the latest hardware and software installed for data science classes which is available 24×7 for practicing and exercises.
- Course material – Assignments for hands-on practical working by our students, study material in the form of e-books and a set of interview questions, these are a few of the material we provide for students to get the desired future they expect after the course.
Placements after the Course
A course is called best when you get a real job after the course is over. We give the best certification in data science and post the course we also help the student to get recruited.
We are associated with some of the best organizations in the field across the country. We have so far taught and recruited more than 1000 students in the past 3 years, even during the COVID scenario. The course makes you capable of getting placed in top MNCs across the globe.
We work on developing the personality of the students to groom them better for the interviews. The team focuses on teaching the student to learn to interact, speak and control nervousness among the interviewer.
We provide a live project based opportunity for the student to get accreditation from Industry Professional.
Q. How to become a Data Scientist?
A. If you are planning to become a Data Scientist is not an easy task without proper education. You need to take the Data Science full course to be a data scientist.
Q. What is the scope of Data Science?
A. As the IT industry is booming and an increase in AI technology in the future will make even more IT companies. Data Science is an integral part of IT Companies. It is the fastest-growing language and carries a promising future.
Q. What kind of projects in Data Science at JNTech?
A. As per the course curriculum at JNTech, we provide live projects based on current industries requirements. We offer the students separate projects within the team that enhances their learning and understandingof the current market.
Q. How to contact JNTech for Data Science Training Course?
A. For details and information regarding the course, the candidate can call us +91 7042947410 at or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructor Led Training/Online Training
On Demand Training
Training Schedule for Data Science (Regular)
07th May 2023
Training Schedule For Data Science (Weekend)
27th May 2023
Data Science Course Duration
Basic:- 3 Month
Advance:- 6 Month
As per candidate schedule
Fee of Data Science Course
|Fee||Indian Students||International Students|
|Basic Course Fee||Rs. 22000 INR||$350 USD|
|Advance Course Fee||Rs. 32000 INR||$550 USD|
Data Science Course Outline / Syllabus
- Introduction to the Course
- Course Help and Welcome
- Course FAQs
- Python Environment Setup
- Updates to Notebook Zip
- Jupyter Notebooks
- Optional: Virtual Environments
- Welcome to the Python Crash Course
- Python Crash Course – Part 1
- Python Crash Course – Part 2
- Python Crash Course – Part 3
- Python Crash Course – Part 4
- Python Crash Course Exercises – Overview
- Python Crash Course Exercises – Solutions
- Welcome to the NumPy Section
- Introduction to Numpy
- Nympy Arrays
- Quick Note on Array Indexing
- Numpy Array Indexing
- Numpy Operations
- Numpy Exercises Overview
- Numpy Exercises Solutions
- Welcome to the Pandas Section
- Introduction to Pandas
- Missing Data
- Merging Joining and Concatenating
- Data Input and Output
- Note on SF Salary Exercise
- SF Salaries Exercise Overview
- SF Salaries Solutions
- Ecommerce Purchases Exercise Overview
- Ecommerce Purchases Exercise Solutions
- Welcome to the Data Visualization Section
- Introduction to Matplotlib
- Matplotlib Part 1
- Matplotlib Part 2
- Matplotlib Part 3
- Matplotlib Exercises Overview
- Matplotlib Exercises – Solutions
- Introduction to Seaborn
- Distribution Plots
- Categorical Plots
- Matrix Plots
- Regression Plots
- Style and Color
- Seaborn Exercise Overview
- Seaborn Exercise Solutions
- Pandas Built-in Data Visualization
- Pandas Data Visualization Exercise
- Pandas Data Visualization Exercise – Solutions
- Introduction to Plotty and Cufflinks
- Plotty and Cufflinks
- Introduction to Geographical Plotting
- Choropleth Maps – Part 1 – USA
- Choropleth Maps – Part 2 – World
- Choropleth Exercises
- Choropleth Exercises – Solutions
- Welcome to the Data Capstone Projects
- 911 Calls Project Overview
- 911 Calls Solutions – Part 1
- 911 Calls Solutions – Part 2
- Bank Data
- Finance Data Project Overview
- Finance Project – Solutions Part 1
- Finance Project – Solutions Part 2
- Finance Project – Solutions Part 3
- Welcome to the Machine Learning Section!
- Link for ISLR
- Supervised Learning Overview
- Evaluating Performance – Classification
- Evaluating Performance – Regression Error
- Machine Learning with Python
- Linear Regression Theory
- Model_Selection Updates for SciKit Learning
- Linear Regression with Python – Part 1
- Linear Regression with Python – Part 2
- Linear Regression Project Overview
- Linear Regression Project Solution