MACHINE LEARNING TRAINING COURSES
Machine Learning training from JNtech Networks will help you to become a professional in advanced Python, as it is completely based on python. We are having the trainers having more than 5 years of experience in Machine Learning using Python. They are the industry expert, who knows, how to train students for the industry so that they will get a good job instantly after getting the training form the JNech Networks.
We will help you to work on the real-time and the project-based training in JNtech Networks. We also provide a job-based training with a job placement too.
Instructor Led Training/Online Training
On Demand Training
Training Schedule of Machine Learning (ML) Course (Regular)
11th September 2023
Training Schedule of Machine Learning (ML) Course (Weekend)
17th September 2023
Machine Learning Course Duration
As per candidate schedule
Fee of Machine Learning Course
|Fee||Indian Students||International Students|
|Course Fee||Rs. 15000 INR||$300 USD|
Machine Learning Course Outline / Syllabus
- What Is Machine Learning
- Requirement for Machine Learning
- Software Installation for ML
- Some important Python Library
- Different DS, DL & ML
- Application of ML
- Types of ML Algorithms
- Difference Between SL UL & RL
- Life Cycle Of ML
- Linear Regression
- Logistic Regression
- Polynomial Regression
- Stepwise Regression
- Ridge Regression
- Lasso Regression
- ElasticNet Regression
- Logistic Regression.
- Naive Bayes Classifier.
- K-Nearest Neighbor. (KNN)
- Support Vector Machines. (SVM)
- Decision Trees.
- Decision Trees for classification & regression
- Boosted Trees.
- Random Forest.
- Types of Clustering Algorithms
- K Means Clustering
- Hierarchical Clustering
- Difference between K Means and Hierarchical clustering
- Applications of Clustering
- Types of Association Algorithms
- Apriori Algorithm
- Eclat Algorithm