Why choose JNtech Networks for Azure Training Certification?
With Azure Certification, accelerate your career from the acclaimed certification program in Azure training. The program is a perfect mix of case studies, theory and practical knowledge to master the architectural principles. You can learn highly scalable and develop skills to be a full-time Azure professional.
Microsoft Azure Training Course Online for Azure Administrator Certification is designed for graduates in any discipline. We also give training to experienced professionals from IT background with both Programming and non-programming backgrounds. The program will help the students excel their knowledge on implementing the case and configuration on options for Azure app services and Microsoft Azure cloud platforms.
JNTech Networks are one of the leading brands in coaching Azure tech to the aspirants. We have had into the business of passing on knowledge for a decade long. Since the pandemic, we have opted for online lectures too which have given the students access to complete lectures anytime from anywhere.
What is Microsoft Azure?
It is a technology to create the future through an innovative environment. Microsoft Ignite announced Azure as one of the most promising cloud technology. It is a cloud service to bring new solutions to life. You can build, run and manage the applications on various platforms through Microsoft Azure using tools and frameworks of your own choice.
Trust on Cloud
Backed by a team of experts, Azure gives security from ground zero from a team of experts for enterprises and startups.
Build as you want
Being an open-source platform, Azure supports multiple language and framework to deploy as the user need.
Stay Future Ready
Microsoft’s continuous innovations keep the platform up-to-date and carry a vision for tomorrow
Seamless Hybrid Operations
Across multiple clouds, on-premise, Azure can function, integrate and manage the environment.
Azure is a secure and private cloud-based technology. Azure helps in deployment, managing and customer support for customers. It gives ready-made and custom based solutions to meet the business goal. 95% of the Fortune 500 companies trust Azure services for cloud services.
The best part about Azure is that it is not limited to Windows apps but also support other platforms like Mac and Linux. It is an open-source platform for different types of users to use as per their will. Even if you are willing to pay for the cloud services, Azure offers a cloud-based service too.
Key Learning Objectives of Azure Training Course
After the completion of the course, the candidate will be capable of –
- Handling the subscriptions, Business billing and role-based account access control regarding Azure.
- Use the Azure monitor for configuring the alert and reviewing the Azure activity log
- Deploying the resources and organizing with ARM templates
- Implementing, managing and securing the storage with shared access keys, Azure Backups and file sync.
- Building, executing and monitoring the virtual machines in Azure Portals with Azure PowerShell.
- Using Azure DNS domains, records, zones and resolution methods.
- Integrating, securing, managing and implementing the Azure Active directory.
- Executing the connectivity by comprising virtual network peering.
Who should take the course?
Since we will be taking care of all the basic requirements for the course at JNTech Networks, yet we would like to point out the basic requirements for joining the course.
- Fresh graduates who are intending to build a career in Cloud Job Market.
- Most benefitted professionals include the solution architects, programmers, Cloud developers, Cloud engineers and DevOps Professionals.
- You may or may not carry any experience in Programming, since the course is designed for beginners too.
- You do not need any prior work experience in the field, just a deed to learn is enough to start the course with us.
How can JNTech Network Help?
We have the right tools and certified Engineers at JNTech Networks who provide Azure Certification training. We teach you to even clear the AZ-303 and AZ-304 Architect Technology exam. With clearance in these exams, you will be eligible to be part of MNC’s across the globe. Our coaching provides a real-world project and gets our students a hands-on experience on the technology.
Some key highlights of our course include
- Learn from a decade long experienced faculties with hands-on experience in various MNCs.
- 5+ projects and 20+ case studies
- Designed for all levels of experience holders
- Practical hands-on experience on real-time projects
- 500+ learning hours
- One-on-One mentorship from industry experts
- Servers knowledge of India’s most advanced cloud program
- Globally accredited and accepted certification
- Offline face to face networking
- You can get Azure certification online by attending online classes
- Assistance in Job Placement
Over 100s of graduates from our Azure Online Certification program, we have harnessed the award-winning program to build a promising career.
For getting yourself involved in becoming an Azure certified engineer, please contact us at +91 8791199912 or mail us at email@example.com.
Instructor Led Training/Online Training
On Demand Training
Azure Course Duration
Training Schedule For Cloud Azure Course (Regular)
15th June 2021
Training Schedule For Cloud Azure Training Course (Weekend)
30th June 2021
Fee of Azure Course
|Fee||Indian Students||International Students|
|Course Fee||Rs. 18000 INR||$300 USD|
Microsoft Azure Course Outline / Syllabus
- Introduction to Azure
- Different segments SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS
- Azure Regions and Data Centers
- Understanding of Microsoft Azure portal
- Introduction to all Azure services
- Windows Azure Subscription
- Setting Up a Trial Subscription
Lab: Installation of Azure cmdlets on windows PowerShell
- Operating System Images Supported
- Virtual Machine instances
- Azure VM types and Pricing
- Types of Provisioning
- Disks & Images
- Virtual Machine management, automation and scripting
- Cloud Service and Resource Model Deployment
- Setting up VM in Availability set using Load Balanced Endpoint
- VM Availability using Availability Sets
- Creation of VMs with portal, ARM Templates and PowerShell
- Deploying two VMs in Availability Set and load balancing it.
- Types of Azure Virtual Network VNET to VNET, point-to-site and site-to-site, Express Route
- Creating Virtual Networks in Azure
- Azure Subnet and IP ranges
- Load Balancing Endpoints
- Understanding Network ACL and Network Security Group Setting up Private and Public IP
- Introduction to Azure Traffic Manager
- Available options in Azure Traffic Manager
- Understanding of Deployment Traffic Manager
- Create a VET-to-VNET virtual networks
- Create a point-to-site virtual network.
- Create a site-to-site virtual network.
- Load Balancing using Azure Traffic Manager.
- Overview of Microsoft Azure Storage
- Storage Account
- Storage Account Replication Techniques
- Protocols and Consistency Model
- Type of Azure Storage Account
- Storage Services Blob, Table, queue, File
- Azure CDN Services, Managed and Unmanaged Disk
- Provisioning Azure Storage services
- Create an Azure Storage Account
- Deploying Blob Storage
- Deploying Table Storage
- Deploying Queue Storage
- Deploying File Storage
- Azure Active Directory Overview
- Self-Service Password Reset
- Azure AD Identity Protection
- Integrating SaaS Applications with Azure AD
- Azure Domains and Tenants
- Azure Users and Groups
- Azure Roles
- Managing Devices
- Implement Azure Active Directory.
- Configure Self-Service Password Reset
- Implement Azure AD Identity Protection
- Configure integrated SaaS applications
- Configure domains and tenants, users and groups
- Manage roles and devices
- Migration of OnPrem AD Users to Azure AD
- Configure MFA
- App Service Overview
- App Service monitoring overview
- Web Role and Worker Role
- App Service Plan
- Deploy Web App
- App Service Diagnostics
- Understanding Database as a service
- Difference between SQL server and Azure SQL
- Advantage and Benefits of SQL database Scaling SQL database
- Backup and Performance Options Security in Azure
- SQL Pricing Model
- Azure SQL Data Warehouse
Migrate a database from on premise to SQL Azure
- Azure Vaults
- Configuring backups
- Data Protection Manager
- Azure Site Recovery and Disaster Recovery
- On Premise Migration using Recovery Services
- Configure a Recovery Service Vault and backup files from on premise to cloud
- Site Recovery of a VM
- Back up of a VM
- BELOW Content is for Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure – AZ -203 Exam [Will be conducted extra]
Introduction to Azure ARM Templates and its content
Deploying ARM Template with PowerShell
Serverless Computing, Functions and Logic Apps
- Logic Apps
- Creating a Function App
- App Settings
- Deployment Slots
- App Settings
- Deployment Slots
- Introduction to Azure Data Factory
- Core Concepts – Data sets, Pipelines and activities, Scheduling and execution
- Run Samples – Customer Profiling
- Moving Data, Transformation and Analysis
- Monitoring and managing the Pipelines
- Common Use Cases and Samples
Orchestrating the On-Prem data from SQL DB to Azure DB by creating a data pipeline using Blob storage.
- Introduction to Azure Container Service
- Overview of Containers
- Introduction to Azure Container Registry
- Azure Kubernetes Services Introduction
- Deploy an Azure container registry
- Build a container image using Azure Container Registry Tasks
- Deploy the container to an Azure container instance
- Replicate the container image to multiple Azure datacenters
- Run Docker containers with Azure Container Instance
- Run Azure Container Instances
- Deploying AKS in Azure
- What is a request unit?
- What is Partition Strategy and Key?
- Query types
- Create an Azure Cosmos DB account in the Azure portal
- Create a database and collection in Azure Cosmos DB
- Run queries in the Azure portal
- Deploying VM in Availability set and load balancing the traffic through External Load Balancer.
- Deploying WebApps in two different regions and managing it through traffic manager