Android Development Training
PROJECT BASED ANDROID DEVELOPMENT TRAINING
In Android development training from JNtech Networks, we will learn how to design and deploy the various kinds of Android apps. In this, you will learn the basic variety of concepts and android programming from a simple hello world text to the complex programmed applications of android devices.
Here you will learn the android app development with the trainers, having more than 6 years of experience in developing android apps in the industries. We will provide the live projects and the instructor based training for the requirements of the market.
Boosts your journey with an Android development course
Android is a Linux-based operating system for mobile devices such as smartphones and tablet computers and it is also a software package. Mainly the Java language is used to write the android code even though other languages can be utilized to make android applications.
The aim of the Android training course is to offer developers easy and complete knowledge of Android App Development with our classroom training. The Android Development Training course offers a series of sessions & lab assignments that introduce and explain Android features that are used to code, debug and deploy Mobile Applications
Now building Android Apps is the base of our advanced Android curriculum. Android development course combine theory and practice to help you build great apps the right way. In the Android course, you will easily work with a trainer step-by-step to develop a cloud-connected Android app and study best practices of mobile development, and Android development in particular.
Why Android Training is Required?
What makes the Android course so recognizable is its free and open-source nature which prepares for a fair measure of adaptability for them to execute their originality. This software development is one of the main motivations accounting for the presence of this Linux-based operating framework.
It is the fastest developing operating framework and brilliant vocation way for java candidates. Users can utilize it by enrolling in the Best Android Course for an assortment of projects, together with flag processing and interchanges, photo or video processing, control structures, investigation and can estimate, finance, and science.
Greatly valuable than one million engineers and researchers in big industry and the scholarly world utilize Android, the local language of specialized computing and one-stop arrangement supplier and best situation supplier to hopefuls. Our professionals understand how critical it is for you to capably add to the ability to gather better applications and be effective in your job. To reach your needs of every type of training, we have made Android Training Course more effective, going from trainee to more propel material.
Android Training Objectives
● Upon finishing of Android course, attendees will be able to
● Understand Android platform architecture
● Operate Android SDK’s Emulator to test and debug applications
● Construct user interfaces with built-in views and layouts
● Design, develop, debug, and deploy Android applications
● Define custom view and layout
● Develop SQLite Database
● Write multimedia Android applications
● Write location-based applications
● Secure Android applications
● Interact with Servers using Web Services
Unlock New Opportunities
JNtech Networks build confident developers who think beyond industrial jobs and hike their ideas into self-created entrepreneurship ventures. Expertise and contemporary thinking give developers the dependency to transform their ideas into real-life products and hopefully go on to build million-dollar companies.
Connect Talent with Employers
Besides training candidates with modern technologies and programming languages, we join them to software companies via our placement assistance program. Along with the Android development course, we also include practicing a lot of interview problems and mock interviews conducted by company representatives. JNtech Networks provides end-to-end learning on Android Domain with deeper dives for creating a winning career for every profile.
Instructor Led Training/Online Training
On Demand Training
Android Development Course Duration
Duration Basic Course
Duration Advance Course
As per candidate schedule
Fee of Android Development Course
|Fee||Indian Students||International Students|
|Basic Course Fee||Rs. 8000 INR||$200 USD|
|Advance Course Fee||Rs. 15000 INR||$400 USD|
Syllabus Android Development
- Why Android?
- Android Run Time
- Android Studio
- Introduction to Gradle
• Basic Building blocks – Activities, Services, Broadcast Receivers & Content providers
• UI Components- Views & notifications
• Components for communication -Intents & Intent Filters
• Android API levels(versions & version names)
• Activity/services/receiver declarations
• Resources & R.java
• Layouts & Drawable Resources
• Activities and Activity lifecycle
• Launching emulator
• Editing emulator settings
• Emulator shortcuts
• Logcat usage
• Introduction to Android Device Monitor (ADM)
• File explorer
• Explicit Intents
• Implicit intents
• Form widgets
• Text Fields
o RelativeLayout ,TableLayout, FrameLayout, LinearLayout, Nested layouts
o [dip,dp,sip,sp] versus px o styles.xml
o drawable resources for shapes,gradients(selectors) o Style attribute in layout file
• Applying themes via code and manifest file
• AlertDialogs & Toast\
• Time and Date
• Images and media
• Option menu And Action Bar( menu in action bar)
• Context menu and contextual action mode
• Popup menu
• menu from xml
• menu via code
• Match Filter & Transform Filter
- Array Adapters
- Base Adapters
- List View and ListActivity
- Custom list view
- Grid View using adapters
- Gallery using adapters
- Android Session and Session management
- DML & DDL Queries in brief
- SQLite Database
- SQLite Open Helper
- SQLite Programming
- Reading and updating Contacts
- Android Debug Bridge (adb) tool
- Broadcast Receivers
- Via service
- Animated popup panels
- Grid view
- XML Parsing
- Android JSON parsing using Volley
- How to create REST API for Android app using PHP
- Accessing Phone services (Call,SMS)
- Introduction to fragments
- Fragments Life Cycle
- Fragments in Activity
- Google Maps V2 using Fragments
- Develop Fragment based UI designs (Fragment Tabs, List View etc)
- Location based Services
- Network connectivity services
- Sensors (Accelerometer, Gyroscope).
- Using Wi-Fi& Bluetooth.
- Google Cloud Messaging for Android
- App Widgets.